Section 504 Services
    If parents or guardians believe their child should qualify for protections under Section 504, they should contact Dr. Donavan G. DeBoer, Director of Special Services.  If a child is considered disabled under the Federal Section 504/ADA, a 504 accommodation plan will be created by the team, including the child’s parent/guardian.